Tuesday, January 7, 2014

These moments of truth make you wiser....My own moment right now...

Well I had a million things going through my mind about the topic I wanted to pick but I got more frustrated about not being able to pick the topic then the actual topic. So I realize I am just going a million miles a minute here... a few things about me....

I LOVE FITNESS

yup, just putting that out there.

I LOVE HELPING PEOPLE

another one too...a big one


I LOVE TO DO BOTH THOSE THINGS AS MUCH AS I CAN... (mind you this is among the other things I have to balance but I pretend like those things aren't there and say sure sure sure..)

Ok so no problem with these things but all in due time supposedly...right? NO not with me...

I recently got certified ISSA Personal Trainer which I have been wrecking my brain for 4 months and recently meaning 2 days ago...well now I am out the gate...website up, graphics logo...trying to get on contract...establish FB, YOU TUBE, IG videos, Blogging, *out of breath* ok and also be a wife, train with my own trainer,raise a puppy, love on my dogs , get some time to myself, volunteer, take classes, oh and sleep yeah yeah yeah ...

well it just hit me that I need to bring this train to a screeching halt...because I am really doing ALOT...and not because its selfish or sometimes it is because my hubby is so understanding but because it is instant gratification...I got cert to train, I wanna train, I want the experience, I want my business, I want a great body, I want more money..now right now..not today right now...yea

Ok so that's out there wow... so what should this tell you as a reader ...well 1) Drea you are crazy you need to sit down somewhere  2) Things can get pretty overwhelming  3) Life gets too crazy and unbalanced...

We all have goals for the new year and want instant gratification but sometimes it can get too much and we push ourselves too far, now can you still have success but in slow and easy safe mentally sane way ABSOLUTELY. It takes patience...organization, balance, and more patience because no one is successful overnight..no one is an expert overnight but BUT we do learn our lessons from these situations...

So how about taking things step by step...

1)the first thing I want to do is establish that I will not have all these things done tomorrow
2) I need sleep and I need to have some fun of some sort...like unrelated to fitness period!
3) Time for a vacation, yea I am in Hawaii but hell I live here....
4) I want to slow and steadily reach my points along the way....
5) I am going to work on getting info from the experts, asking questions and just building building...


So there you go, I believe this entry may need to be called "You can want what you want but in due time so take a chill pill, plan and things will eventually come together"

I hope you learned from this either way and realize everyone has there moments...Put it out there...organize it and

No comments:

Post a Comment