Saturday, September 29, 2012

Post Typhoon...

Wow is all I can say, this typhoon was pretty nasty. We had about 3 with this being 4 this month, every weekend getting hit but this being the only time we lost power... My husband and I had to "caveman" it up with tuna packet and rice cakes for me, PBJ for him... amazing what you take for granted with no power... where is the connect 4, candyland lol... we was really BORED lol...It is back on but the roads are a mess, powerlines are jacked but we are safe...

In the meantime I had ALOT of down time, so i been thinking about change supplement for pre work out/ post workout protein...

Pre Workout I normally been doing Superpump but the flavors are ok, turns my mouth blue or red with the berry looking crazy and taste wise i dunno i think i am just burnt the hell out...

I went to BB.Com and saw an article out there with the list so I am debating between N.O. Explode, Amino Energy or a Beast Mode. I dunno, I am going to see if i can get sample packets to try each one out but i hate spending 50 dollars if i am not gonna use it all...I did that too many times with other stuff..

Protein Powders- I am thinking Dymatize Iso , Myofusion or Syn 6 so many choices out there....

I will get it figured out..when i get a chance to sit down and debate..

I got to go to work this morning... really dreading but its end of the Fiscal Year so we have to close our books..

Great Times...

No comments:

Post a Comment