Saturday, September 8, 2012

Leg Day and Wine Tasting

Hey yall...Sunday here on Okinawa...

Weekend eventful...

Saturday Morning I went to give my legs some love...

Walking DB Lunges
Sumo Leg Press
Narrow Leg Presses
Leg Extensions
Glute Kickbacks
Hamstring Curls

All the fabulousness I could get before I had to go into work..



Then Hubby and I went to do winetasting, unforutnately he could only tolerate it for so long... especially when you had 7 samplings at 6 different tables, we made sure to grab the ones we fell in love with but for the more part, we just were tasting to taste... We got 6 bottles overall but it got so crowded we had to wait in long lines just get a sip, not to mention my mobility was slowing down with the wine and heels i was wearing the potential to fall had increased ....it was decent time overall but with the humidity and the fact I CHOSE to wear heels after working my legs the idea didnt last long...

Today I woke up sore as shit...barely moving but always a sign things are going well..

I miss my trainer Anne, since she got pregnant her hours cut back and she moved to a gym further away.... I can workout on my own but I guess the companionship is what I miss most... there is a guy i work with who is also a personal trainer who i am considering but not sure if mixing that would be a good idea.. I believe he is very qualified ....we shall see...

Okinawa has a mass of personal trainers, however the experienced qualified trainers having waiting lists and are only open on days i have to work so we shall see..i made my own workout schedule involving some circuit training but i want to get the right progress for next year when competiton starts again..we shall see..

No comments:

Post a Comment