Thursday, September 27, 2012

Back in the swing of things!

Default

Hey yall,

So back in the swing of things, hitting the gym every day this week, rain or shine....and apparently typhoon , the 3rd one this month!

I did my legs today, have not been tracking my strength really since I been out for 2 weeks so I kept it light...i havent been writing down the weight I lift but I need to so I can know where I have improved...here is what I have done from memory:

Narrow Leg Press- Warm up 100X15X4

Sumo 2 Leg Press- 200X15x2 failure
245x10x1 failure

1 Leg press 200x 7x 3 per leg

V- Squat 200x15x2 Failure
225x10x1 Failure


Leg extension 80X15x2 failure
100x 10x1 drop set

Glute Kickback 70x15x2
80x15x1

Hamstring Curl- I cant seem to get this exercise down or keep my butt down on the pad! I did light weight to get the technique...its frustrating

30x15x2
40x10x1

I work on my legs once a week and yesterday was the first time in 2 weeks
and I didnt want to overdo it...

This morning I am getting my insanity on....I love/hate the Shaun T workouts and I can avoid the gym somedays when getting out of bed feels like raising the dead...this being one of those mornings..

One of friends was telling me Shaun T made a new one Insanity Asylum, training like an athlete..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
..I hurt just looking at it...

I think I will stick with my regular insanity workouts

Another note is a typhoon coming to our island...and I work accounting so we have to close out the Fiscal Year so we will be hunkered down in our building trying close our books.... so if yall dont hear from me after the weekend send the calvary! lol...


I attached the satelitte pic...here they call the nasty ones, Super Typhoons. Winds gonna be about 150 Kts enough to pick me up and my puppy off the ground.... I think we will be ok tho...
 


Anyway..I am off to start my insanity pure cardio...

No comments:

Post a Comment