Friday, June 14, 2013

Post Competition Vacation and a Way Forward

Well,

I went on Vacation to Guam with the hubby, it was MUCHHHH Needed, we definitely needed that time, he has endured my shenanigans for 6 months all good but still a break was in store for both of us. We did a week which was good enough, went to the beach, jet skis SKYDIVING, yea I said it..lol..

Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure..

Tarzan Falls Hike



My first skydive
 
At the Hyatt swimming


Great experience much needed....

So now the way forward...i do have some lessons learned...

I definitely can say what I wanted last year is different than what I want now but I dont forget the lessons or trials, I am sure I will go through phases, and to expect to be all knowing is unrealistic but its human nature on some things...we want the results right away not realizing even when we meet are goal you still want to maintain and get better over all...

So I see things like this, I see that I completed another phase and look forward to just enjoying the gym as I always have from the beginning! I love training first and foremost well out of the process!

Overall having healthy balance of my foods, training, friends, family without feeling like I am being pulled in 8 different directions! I believe it is possible as long as you dont try to overload one thing out of the other. i admit, it felt weird to not be in the gym for over a week and a half but I know that it NEEDED TO HAPPEN. I needed that pause out of all the craziness for the past 6 months to stop and focus more on things at hand. My husband needed me! He expressed it and this doesnt happen too often, a man of few emotions as most men are well, expressing them! So in turn, I saw his beautiful smile on vacation, the natural joy he felt being with me, it brought us closer and the appreciation i have for him has grew a million times more! On top of him pushing me to face my fears this past week! I went on the jet ski and I skydived! Amazing the strength from your partner and what you already have been instilled, I have cheated death lol...but I digress...I guess I am speaking out of the knowledge I have gained and the experiences and lessons learned...

There is life with all the joys and healthy living. My hubby is changing his perspective as he has seen me change mine! So all in all, I know i will be ok, I have the tools, i know what I need to do, take a deep breath, step forward and find that balance!

Here are my goals as well -


1) be happy and fulfilled in all aspects mentally physically spiritually with family friends etc give them love as much as I can

2) maintain my work physically and of course improve, my love for weights has never left

3) maintain eating habits (I will still do my regime, have a cheat or so but nothing has changed just not as intense)

4) help others meet their fitness goal or find out what that is

5) work on my certifications for nutrition and personal training

6) lastly enjoy life and update my blog I have folks that read I need to vent and write!

No comments:

Post a Comment