Sunday, November 25, 2012

Dusting off the Blog!

Wow been awhile, hope I still got followers! If not oh well...gain some new ones right.. been almost 12 weeks post show! Things have been good, not too many ups and down. I am getting a routine and learning to stay at my off season weight and have some cheats in moderation without the guilt. I am also looking to make improvements which I feel have been making significantly since training on my own and learning/understanding how to make gains by research/advice from more experience competitors in my field... I have not measured any of my gains, I am not sure why.. I need to though...just trying to stay on track with the dieting... but these holidays coming wooowhee..barley made it through Turkey Day but I managed to drink more than eat not sure if that is a good thing...got to hang with some great peeps, hubby not here, he is on leave well was..but now he is officially training for the next 2 weeks...I can not wait till he gets back...my sleep has been terrible, dog on my last nerves it just is exhausting...tommrow start back eating clean clean..at least until my PT test, no cheats...wonder how that is going to go or at least very little cheat..I can do it..done it , it takes alot of courage and patience to diet I will tell yall that...nothing was easy especially when it came to that but your body will tell on you! especially when compared to others...ahh well..

Here is some pics I had today, some exercising with the dog, food and all that great stuff...next entry I am going to talk about different divisions, i been debating on testing the waters of all but then how long is this going to last...we shall see...

Protein Waffles
 
Amazing Green Superfood Orange Dreamsicle Yummy

 
me and my Pup Sakura
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment