Saturday, October 6, 2012

Soreness...

Hey yall...

Sore 2 days after a leg workout ...interesting and then my back starting being sore too....why does this have to suprise me when I first wake up..?? Having a great dream, I open my eyes lift my leg....ahhhh sheeettt ok fine...just a leg... bend my arm..ahhh my back.... well its one of those days....but I normally stretch/meditate on Sundays so fortunate for today....

Planning to go to a resort for today, getting some sun at the pool, very excited and my hubby will come out too..normally not a beach guy but this is kind of by force just because he dont know how to relax...a workaholic if you will but I hope to show him the beautiful island we live on...instead of a marathon of xbox lol.... but i look forward too it...

Not much to report, had some drinks last night at a going away and just had too too muc so the scale will not rat me out but my body kind of will but once i lose the water should be ok.....the funy thing is alcohol really doesnt do what it did before and I feel kind of like its pointless to have as much as I did when i was younger... not because of the life change but because of the fact I get hungover as hell off 2 drinks... oh well cheap date...

Anyway going to make my egg whites and oatmeal

No comments:

Post a Comment